CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

T______________________________________________T

LOL remember the other post on the question which asked when will my next on road trip will be?

After I posted that, when it was evening my father suddenly called me and told me we're going to Ipoh. =.="

So last minute. XD

So we went to Ipoh around 6-7 p.m. and reached around 10 something.

We went to book our hotel room (Some hotel called Ritz Gardens with a copycat version of Secret Recipe called Rits Recipe with same layouts and same font for the 'restaurant' name XD)

Then we ate at some HUGE shop. Me and my sister wasn't very hungry.

So we had a bowl with fish balls and meat balls in it. (My sister dropped her fish ball XD)

Then there was a HUGE plate of tau geh. (Some white vegetable) My father said "Eh, we didn't order this wor. Aiyah never mind la we eat only" (My reaction was like =.=""""""""""""")

Then next was a huge plate of chicken.... My sister was like saying " Eh! Me and Li Anne not that hungry and so much food? How to eat finish????"

And, next we had 4 bowls of kueh teow. (For me, my sister, my parents. We each had one bowl)

In the end we didn't eat everthing finish XDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah, we came back the next day around 2-3 p.m. cause my sister had Drama class.

Then we went to our neighbours pool side party at our comdominium around 6 to celebrate their child's erm.... birthday? (Some thing to do with the Lunar calender I think)

The cake (It was actually around 15 blueish greenish coloured cupcakes) was so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(So cute until I died from looking at the cuteness of it?)

It had blueish greenish coloured icing and cream with silver balls around it and was decorated very nicely. Some had the letters J, O, N, A, T, H (its to spell the name Jonathan, the name of their child) and the rest had little baby shoes and the others I didnt get to see it.

I got the 'baby bootsie' XD ^.^ (that's what our neighbour called it XD)

But it was a serious sugar attack for me and my sister :p

But in the end me and my siter went up earlier as my parents talk to some other people. =.="

Hahahaha........... please ignore what i'm going to say next but..........

GEOGRAPHY PROJECT, I HATE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha I forgot how to do the Rumusan and I have no idea how to get complete marks for Dapatan kajian b, c, and d. >.<"""


0 comments: