CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

>>> I dunno what I'm Doing <<<

Yeah srzly I don't know what am I doing.

I'm supposed to finish my geo project soon but I'm too lazy to open it and photo stat the stupid pictures En.Zuraimi gave us. T_T

Oh yeah, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but we got a new printer ( Around 1 or 2 months ago? XD)

It's a printer, scanner and photo stat machine!!!!!!!!! (So happy :D)

And I was thinking that maybe I would use the scanner at every chance I get but the problem is that I have to nothing to scan. (I was supposed to scan something but I accidently photo stat it. Wasted a piece of paper!)

Currently I'm on my mad-about-manga-and-piano mode now I have no idea why.

Yesterday I read around a total of 10-15 mangas. (I was reading like 4-5 mangas at a time and when some are finished I'll go manga-hunting and read those I got hold of)

And now I'm playing River Flows In You for the piano. (That's the cause of my mad-about-piano mode >.<"")

Haha I impress myself sometimes because I can play it ermmm 'well' after 2-3 weeks. :D

I'm srzly horrible at piano (But my teacher said I can pick up well? @_@)

Lalalalalalala I'm now mad about a DS game called Avalon Code (Oh No! Not the DS again!!!)

Hahaha IT'S SO DANG HARD TO DEFEAT THE BOSS BATTLES!!!!!!!

But I like to give the guys (i'm playing as a girl) presents and see what are their stupid reactions XD

I'm planning to do the same to the girls when I make a new file. (But in the game we could only save one file so I'll just have to wait.)

And sometimes I enjoy watching some scenes. (Reminds me of Harvest Moon DS Heart Scenes 0_o)

But sadly the guys are so ugly. One has blue spiky hair and I think he have an attitude problem. Another tries to be a 'hero' but his a coward and weak. And he's obsessed with flowers (And he looks gay!!!!) And I recently found out we can 'couple' with spirits. 0.o One of the spirit is a fire spirit which is annoying. I haven't met the other spirit but I saw his picture. XD

There are others like 2 other guys I haven't met which looks old enough now be the characters father. Another is a red eyed prince (Which a bratty princess is madly in love with. =_="")

Oh well.................

Does anyone (To the Seafieldians) knows if we need to bring books on the coming Monday when school reopens since we're having photography sessions?

And do we need to wear our ties? =_="" (I'm too lazy to go to one person at a time to ask this so I'll just ask on my blog =_="")

Sigh.......... School holidays are ending and I haven't even taken my pictures for the Moral project. I hate that project too.

But I hate the Geo one EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I can't belive once my parent was talking to some people have lives in the house below us, the uncle thought that I was 15. 0_o

Totally unexpected. And he called me tall for my age? (I thing I'm the shortest among my friends ;_;)

And when I was around 11 whenever some ask my mother how old I am she'll say I'm 8. @_@


:P Hahaha lazy to continue XDDDDDD

0 comments: