CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

HETALIA~!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I'm currently obessesing with Hetalia Axis Power. ( First started when me and my sister went on devianart and to find out there was this competition thingy on Hetalia. And also my sisters friend influenced it to us XD)

(Above from left to right: China, France, America, England[United Kingdom?]
Down from left to right: Russia, Italy, Japan, Germany.)

LOLOLOL Practically in this anime/manga Italy is the main character. (Just read about it on the link I put above if you're interested in Hetalia =_=)

I like Japan. He is so............. so............ I can't find the right word to describe him :P

(Germany's expression is weird XDD)

They also have mini-clips on Chibitalia (Chibi for little. So it's like saying Little Italy and yes, it's again about Italy.)

But it SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pic above is Chibitalia with Rome. (Italy's grandfather aka Rome-ojisan. Rome is a very questionable person.)

Oh and yes, they are named after countries. They sort of represent their country thingy.

But each episode is only around 5 minutes. And they keep dragging the stories and repeating some flash backs.

I like China, (His chinese is horrible. Once he tried saying Mei wen ti it came out as mei-a wen-a tiah! =_=) Japan, (:D) Italy, (He is ok but...... he seems to be a victim for gays in the anime. 0_o srzly.) Germany is also ok :D

But I dislike France. XD

(I wonder why there's no Malaysia in it? XD Is it a good thing or bad thing I wonder?)

The deviantart competition based on Hetalia is funny too but they drew them a little differently. (If you want to see it click here!)

Hahaha And I'll just do Yi Sian's tag another time since I'm in no mood to do it now :P

Feel like dozing off..................

0 comments: