CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

SHOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning: This post is filled with anger and sien-ness so please don't feel annoyed. ( And don't forget I warned you.)

stoopeed
stoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeed
stoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeed
stoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeedstoopeed

STOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEED GEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw J-Mee's Geo project before so I roughly knew what to do.

I was gonna ask my friend's about the stoopeed blue paper for Geo which we have to put in front of our project.

BUT I SO STOOPEED I FORGOT.

Until today I was like "Oh yeah.. I forgot to ask about the paper hor?"

And then I asked Yi Chin through SMS then she replied that she got it but she lost it.

I was like WHAT THE SORHGAUEHPRGOU8SDFHYEU8QRYHP?????

I didn't remember our teacher giving us the paper at all.

All I remember is that I saw around 5 student who was holding it and THAT'S ALL!

I don't remember seeing the blue paper at all (Apart from J-Mee's one)

And so I was ransacking the whole room like a mad person BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO I'm so gonna fail and die.

And when did Yi Chin get the paperrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for the comp to load (the comp is SO slow when I need it the most)

I waited until I felt like tearing something into pieces man.

So I went on MSN hoping to see maybe Pik Yen or some of my class mates.

But OH NO. On the time I need them most. They AREn'T online!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Only my cousin, a robot and Sher Rhie was online but Sher Rhie is in another class and I'm sure she passed it up and she's having a different teacher.)

T____________________________________________________________T

Phew. Felt so much better after torturing the poor keyboard on slamming all these letters.

Thanks for listening. ( And I'm really sure I get bad results for exams. T_____T)

And I have no idea how to get the pics for Moral since our camera cable mysteriously got cable-napped. T________T

Why oh why on the time I need them most they are there. (I'm talking about the paper and the cable)

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My anger switched on again because I don't want to get bad results for my exams)

Well.............. All I can do is just hope I did well for my exams. (As if ;_____;)

Hahahahahha I'll try some weird way to get the paper then. Argh I feel so hungry after this. =_________________="""""""""""

( BTW I purposely wrote stupid as stoopeed. T_T)

*Edit after 10 minutes from when I last posted this

Michelle (NG) came online I don't know when probably too distracted from MSN until i didn't notice she was online.

So I asked her about it she suggested that i ask teacher about it and we weren't sure if we could bind it in school since my parents would be busy during the weekdays.

BUT I asked Sher Rhie and she said school don't bind. T__________T

And it turns out she didn't pass hers up yet.

HAhahahaha if I don't have the blue paper how on Earth is teacher gonna give me marks man. T_T

Wow my fingers hurts from typing. :P


0 comments: