CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha I remembered today is YI SIAN'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Wait a minute........ it's the 17th of June rite? Please don't tell me her birthday mysteriously changed to July?)


(Hehehe this picture was taken when we were std.5 while they were displaying MyFAH student's work based on Merdeka. XD I think I remember that it is crayon and the black one is paint. 0______o BTW she's pointing to her own work not some random one. I can even see her name if I zoom in really close.)

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha (I don't know why I'm laughing so much. I think my brain went haywire.)

There's so much memories................ ( I have a picture of Yi Sian during my std.2 birthday party where she looked a little awkward XD Shall I blackmail her??! XD Just joking)

I remembered we only became really close best friends around std.3 when we met Beverly. And you also joined MyFAH. :D

(Note: MyFAH is the name of our art class. My Favourite Art House. See the word MyFAH? XD)

I remember we used to draw 'comics' and when we were std.1 or std.2 we drew retarded looking aliens which were supposed to be humans. ( And they were supposed to be us. 0_o XD)

But after a while we manged to draw them properly until they looked normal. XD

And when we met Beverly she also joined this 'comics'. (And OMG I just found a book where my, Yi Sian and Beverly wrote some stupid stories about entries from our characters diaries. I was laughing my head of because I was so lame.)

And I remembered when she told me about when Wai Zhung or Soon Way kept asking her about Maple Story she got so fed up and pulled her hair.

(Hahahahahaha seriously pitied her. XD)

I remembered on the last day or std.5 (Also my last day of being in Taman SEA) she came over to my house. Right? 0_________o or am I wrong?

Haha There's too much memories until I start forgetting some. =__________= OTL

So anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YI SIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: