CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

:DD

I'm just making a short post (And sorry, I won't be doing Yi Sian's tag yet XD) since my sis will be using the internet shortly.

Seafield is having Hari Karnival Keluarga Bahagia and they said we can bring families, friends, moyang also can! 8D It will be on the 5th of July and I don't even know why I'm telling you guys this.

ANYWAY, they wanted to get atleast RM100,000 from this (So crazy.) and they are trying to lure us to help them raise that much by some prizes.

Because we are going to have coupons, they said they will be giving out prizes by class and individualy.

The prizes will be given by the amount of sales the get from selling the coupons. (We can buy it from teacher for our own use or get it from teacher to sell it to other people but give the money to teacher.)

For class they will give the class which sells the most coupons 10% of the sales of coupons (I think) for the class jamuan during the end of the year and etc... (Also got 5%, 2% and 1% i think.)

BUT for the individual prizes there are camera, iPod, MP3, handphone and etc.

They will be giving it by the total of tickets we buy or sell for the teachers. And OMG can I just have them for free???????? I want them >_>

I really want to scan something on my scanner (Oh the temptation) but.. I have NOTHING to scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_; (The temptation is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *bangs head on wall*)

So now Pik Yen can stand without her crutches and she have to limp if people ask her to walk. (And her crutches got really famous!!!)

ALOT of people asked her if they can try using the crutches. (Bethany seems to be crazy over it?)

Haha now I'm not sure if I'm even going to Aussie on July since there is H1N1 there =_=

Ah well...........................


0 comments: