CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sunway Pyramid + Stoopeed Day

Yesterday I went to Sunway Pyramid with Yi Chin, Yi Min, Enid and Pravinaa. (Her name got 2 a's right???)

So I gave them 2 keychains ( brown puppies) and 2 drawings (My Sister drew them last minute XD)

My sister drew Yi Chin's one first because I sort of knew what she wanted but I had to ask Yi Min for hers XD.

My sister drew for around 2 hours. At first when she drew the girl she was like got mood to draw la. But when she start to draw the guy she simply draw because she hates to draw guys. XDDD


When she started on Yi Min's picture she had NO mood to draw. (But in the end she still drew it XD What a nice sister...)

My stoopeed scanner, I don't know how on Earth it scans. Because for each drawing, it took me more than 5 scans just to get those above and it's not even the full picture.

For Yi Chin's picture it always scans the guy's shirt. (Hor... I got a 'miang' scanner yea?)

Then for Yi Min's picture it always scans the guys hand (Not the one holding the girls hand)

Wah... my scanner so 'miang lelaki' ah?? XD

haiyooooo.......... Now I very lazy to post adi la.......

When we went to Sunway Pyramid we just walked around buy stuff. We ate KFC and after that we shared 2 cake and 1 brownie from Secret Recipe. I like the brownie <3

Hahaha I'll just post very short for that first la. But for the whole time I only bought one item: Yi Sian's present. (*Note to Yi Sian: Hahaha so now you know you have a present waiting for you.)

On Friday (This have nothing to do with Sunway Pyramid) was such a stoopeed day XD

Because before we went to class, I tortured Farina with the word stoopeed. XD

Then when we went up to class I always say stoopeed to Yi Chin.

Then Yi Chin was like " You mental already yea?"

Then I started traumatising Jerry with my stoopeedity! XDDD

So we were repeating the words 'Ah Kua' (Jerry spells it Aqua. It means Pondan in chinese and I have no idea why they call me that since I'm not a guy.) and 'stoopeed'

This Jerry also said " What's wrong with her(me)?" (BTW he was saying to Yi Chin)

Then Jerry also said he scared of my stoopeed words (But I don't know if he was lying or real wan la. XD)

2 comments:

editor lemonx♥ said...

wow!!ur sister draw so nice man..i damn impressed her lol..:)

editor lemonx♥ said...

jerry kacau u ah???aiyoh,kesian u lol...haha,he memang like tat one lah..