CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Random Random Random

Hahaha I came online and saw Xhee Li was online. (First time I saw her online ever since I add her like how many years ago???)

So I just started to talk to her and she told me she's not in Seafield because we have too many students. (Seems like Pn.Lau wasn't joking XDD)

Haha how I miss old times.... (I sound like an old person feeling nostalgic about the past =____=)

And OMG I still haven't finish my Geo project, and for my Moral project, I still didn't take the pictures. =__________________=

I sure fail.

Luysdgofausyrfgotaes7ryg0x7ya9wer7gyx978cvhywsefsjilkxnhv I feel so sleepy XD. (I notice there are a lot of seven's in the erm........ long 'word' does that mean im gonna get lucky??? :P)

I srzly have no common sense XD

I can even prove it throught my dream!!!!

Yesterday night I had a dream that after my piano leason I was getting ready for school. In fact I was rushing to go to school.

Until I stopped and said " Oh yeah... School reopens on Monday not Friday." And then I can't remember what else happened. Probably some dream about a Ds game again?? =______=

See, even my dream have no common sense at all. XD (Come to think of it, I didn't even have a logical dream before. I once had a dream I was near a volcano when it erupted. =___________________________=)

Hmmmmmmmm.......................... I'll have to search for people to ask about the projects now. ;_____;

0 comments: