CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

My Chinese Coach and Izuna

Hahaha I recently downloaded a game for my DS called My Chinese Coach (Its also available for Japanese, French, English, Spanish, French and more. They also can coach you to quit smoking, for health, weight loss, traveling and others too!!!)

(I wanna download my Japanese coach but the download file couldn't be opened ;_; so I downloaded My Chinese Coach since its more useful especially since I have Chinese class ^_^)

So first they will tell me/us that there are 4 different pronunciations for each word. ( They chose the word 'Ma' for the first so I learned ma ma, ma,ma, and ma! How wonderful!! =.=" Looks so mono tone-less)

Yea so now I can reconise the 4 'Ma's' The first ma is mama (Mother) then scold, then horse and then hemp(?)

After learning all of those they will ask you to play games (To reconise the letters quickly and to improve your pronunciations)

The first game they will say "Ten" on the above screen then they will give you 4 multiple answers on the screen below so we will have to choose the correct one.

The second game is quite common. Its a game where there are 9 holes and gophers will start bobbing up and down and you have to hit it. Before you start the game, they will give you instructions like " Touch gopher that says 'I'" (Note: The I means 'Wo' in chinese.)

Then everytime a gopher comes up there will be letters below it so we my touch those who have the letter "wo" under them.

Then third game is asking you to remember the pronouciations but I don't know how to explain the game 0.o

The fourth game is helping us to remember the strokes.

Hahahaha I don't know why Im writing all of these here. Probably too bored of using internet (Since I'm downloading MORE DS games!!!! XDDDDDDD)

Since Im feeling bored.... I wanna write for another game XD (Nothing else better to do :P)

Izuna the Legend of The Unemployed Ninja

Yeah thats a japanese anime game. It's an RPG game where you will be controlling an annoying, selfish ninja named Izuna (With pink hair and weird cat like googles =.=")

In the first game, she come to a village with her grandfather, Gen An, a ninja who is obssesed with woman named Mitsumoto and a cool female ninja named Shino (Me and my sister likes her the best in the game :P)

So there was a point when Gen An was missing so Izuna went to look for him but instead, caused trouble and angered the 6 Gods in the village.

So Izuna have to go to their 'dungeons' to defeat them to get some item from them and cure the villagers as when she angered them nearly all went weird. (One man was worried about his balding issues, a woman is distressed about her wrinkles, a woman is feeling too good for the village and etc.)

So yeah.... But it's not as easy as other games!!!!!!!! For the first dungeon (Where I have to fight Shuuchi the God of Earth) I have to get down to around 10 floors or more to get to him and the rest gets harder.

And if you think you can save in a dungeon and if you die you can load back and appear in the dungeon before you die? NO. You will appear in the village instead. ;_;

So practicaly just to reach to the 5th god took me nearly half a year and I'm still looking for the last god ;_;. (BTW, I started the game last year around Dec.)

Hehehe I like the gods so I'll write about them before moving on to the sequel.

(If you want to see they look like go to this webpage)

Shuuchi God of Earth He's a nice guy but his God form is really creepy. He will have a snake like tounge coming out and grey stuff crawling on his neck =.="

Fuuka Goddess of Wind Yeah shes nice but there was a pic in the second game that was weird about her. XD there was a huge angry chick behind her and her expression was PRICELESS!!! (If I ever bring my DS and if you want to see it tell me ;) ) BTW her God form didn't change her much. only a few blue wing like thing took over her ears. XP

Kagen God of Fire hahahaha a simpleton like Mitsumoto in the second game. He's quite funny in the game (I mean his dialogues) But srzly, dude, WEAR A SHIRT!!!! (His body is disturbing expecially in a wallpaper my sis got from the internet. And don't worry, the disturbing i meant is not the perveted disturbing -_-) His God form just changed his hand into a red furry hand with claws.

Suiren Goddess of Water she and Izuna certantly DON'T get along with each other. But her expressions are weird. (Too much botox for the little girl? 0.o) Her God form made her hair longer (Nicer than her short hair.)

Utsuho God of Air LOLOLOLOLOLOLLL My sister like him XD But again, his body is disturbing. I mean if his shirt covers his stomach it would be better. (Couldn't belive it when I saw his shirt didn't fully cover it. My sister was a little devastated.) But his legend is seriously hilarious. (If you want to know his legend ask me ;D) His God form hade him have weird blue and green thingys all over him.

Takushiki God of Consciousness Never met him cause im still in the process of finding him T_T Don't ask me whats his God form.


Okay so We can finally go on to the second game :D (Oh, and I just finished downloading My Japanese coach because somehow its was downloadable.)


The second game starts when Izuna and the rest goes to Ichika's wedding (A green haired woman with unbelivable strenght whom they met in the first game)

After the wedding Shino went to find her missing younger sister Shizune (Don't like her :D:P)


So after that Izuna have to go find her and etc etc. And what do we know! We can play 2 of the characters!!! ( I used Izuna and Shino since they were the strongest and their tag attack was the best.)

And when you do the tag attack, thay will show you some picture of them which were pretty cool!

So currently in my game, I'm near to the end but first I have to defeat a purple haired Goddess of Death. (She's Grimla but don't look at her pic. She have huge and abnormal chest.)

Again if you want to see them, click here!

(Note: Notice Ran and Anima looks the same? Thats because they are!!! Also notice Tsuki and Stella are also the same XD)

Himiko's eyebrows are abnormal............................srzly.

Hahaha I'm sure you guys are dieing of boredom and feeling pretty confused about what I'm talking about.

So..................... yeah. The End :D (Finally!!!!!!!!!!)

0 comments: