CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

:D

Hahahahahahha yesterday I found out our class didn't get the stoopeed blue paper. :O

I think Yi Chin mistaken the sejarah paper for the GEO paper. XDDD

Yesterday we had photography sesions too. (We skipped Maths for this. Should I be happy or sad? 0.o)

Michelle asked Trishul (Dunno how to spell his name) to find Pn.Wahida our class teacher but by the time he found her (I think) it was already recess.

SO we only had our pictures taken after recess. =__________________=

The first picture was the normal class photo. I tried to smile but I smiled really small so I doubt I look like I was even smiling.

The second one was 'free style' where we can pose anything we like. I did the most common thing anyone could do, the 'peace' style thingy what ever it is called.

BUT some thing caught my eye before the guy took our pictures so I think I wasn't focusing on the camera on the second picture. 0____________o

And also there was a HUGE moth on the ceiling. (David so perasan he thought he was the only one who knew when me and Yi CHin already knew before he told us XD)

OMGOMGOMGOMG I sure fail for Kemahiran Hidup AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only got around 30+ over 60 questions and I didn't send in the KH project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my results will be around 30-40%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_________________________T

0 comments: