CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Stuff....

Okay.... So I'm gonna put up most of my exam results here. :P


Chinese: 91%
Maths:95%
ICTL(Computer class): 76%
Sejarah:56% (*Shakes fist*)
Art:75% (IT'S AN A!!!!! WOOT!!!!"
KH: 76% or 78% (But still an A)
Moral: 63%/80% ( I wasn't listening to teacher when she announced our 20% more :P)
Science: 54%/80% (This I don't know if Pn.Ooi told us our 20% more.)
Geo:74% (Just 1% more to an A......)

And for Geo, I had the first answer correct.... on my question paper. My answer sheet for question 1 was empty.... Because I didn't really finished in time so I didn't had time to check....

;_; If I did check I would have gotten an A for Geo.... *Bangs head*

There were a few stuff I wanted to say but I forgot (As usual. =.=")
Oh Yeah...... On Merentas Desa Day, I went to my primary scool to get a cert and RM50 for 5A's.

I got an e-mail from Prasad for the pics when recieved.... And some of them I forgot where I got them from..... I think..........
Me..... I wasn't looking at the camera cuz i was looking at my dad XD

Sher Rhie....

Sangeetha's eyes are freaky here.....

HAIZ! I lazy to post anything else up now.... :P Wanna sleep..........

0 comments: