CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today is the most bad luck day to me! =.="

First, I didn't get to watch Nodame Cantabile's last episode because of ICTL.

Second, for seni, we were supposed to draw some lines and not supposed to cut it. Rishika was infront of me and I cut the line. Then we started laughing and Rishika keeps doing this scicors motion with her hand which makes us laugh even more. (Sad thing is, I had to waste my money and re-do that stupid thing. =.=")

Third bad luck is private unless you are one of my 'pet family' member. XD Because even if I wrote it on the blog, you guys won't ever understand. :P

Fourth is....... It rained. And my shoes and socks got soaked in dirty rain water. And there was traffic jam a little because a few trees got killed by the thunder. XD

Man......... Seriously a bad day......... i think... :P

0 comments: