CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last Day Of Swimming Lesson

On the last day of swimming lesson (Last Sunday) was the stupidest day for me. =.="

Because my sister thought her swimming lessons were over (According to my mom) so she just went down with me and did her stuff while sitting.

So as I swam, I passed something green and tube-like thingy.

So I quickly swam to the other end. And told my sister.

She asked me to look underwater to find it.

There were 2 of them.

One was where I first saw it and the other was................ wriggling away?

I was like 0o0!!! (Only that I didn't open my mouth underwater if not I'll be dead....?)

So my sister quickly called me to go out of the swimming pool.

Then Zain ( small boy who also have swimming lessons with us) came with his father.

Then he went in the pool, and said he saw something green underwater too. (And my sister also said I saw it.)

So, he got excited and scared.

His father keep asking him to get it but he will just act scared and scream and run away.

Then he said " I KNOW! I'll take a stone and scare it away!!!"

So he took a stone and threw it at that thing. It failed then he kept on trying over and over again.

My sister was like "Zain, the swimming pool isn't meant to have stones in them. T_T"

So then he grabbed a fern leaf thing and tried to erm... scare it away?

But of course it wouldn't work.

Then his father asked him to go back. But he just ran away saying "I'll look for teacher!!!"

T.T

But he went home too. So me and my sister was the only one there waiting.

After a few minutes, he came with his girlfriend. (I think. Because she was willing to wait for him for an hour and 15 min.)

Then you know what? My sister still had one more lesson so she had to go back and change. T_T

Then I told him about the green thing. And he and his girlfriend laughed.

Then he said "Okay, if something bites me, be quick to call an ambulance!"

Then he went underwater and.........................................................

It turns out to be a stupid fern leaf with no leaf. ( If you understand.)

Then Zain came down and saw the it turns out to be a leaf.

Joyfully, he took the leaf and started waving it to me. T_T

And when I meant waving it to me, I mean he is like trying to hit me with it. XP

Then the class started.

What a stupid day. =.="


0 comments: