CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

OH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ Edited!!!!! ]

=.=" School is coming soon..........

And I didn't finish my projects/homework....

BM: 96% (Dunno 3 answers)
English aural essay: 0% (XD Gonna start soon.)
Maths: 78% ( Don't know few questions for Zoom and text book still haven't done the last question... zzzzzzzzzz)
Sejarah: 0% (Don't blame me. I don't even know what to do. =.=")
Art: 75% (The part where i cut the manilla card is still wating for me.... [FYI, check my post about my 4 bad luck then you'll sort of understand])

And my piano group class is tomorow and my piano is still.................. blek...

Songs I'm playing:

- Wild Bill Hiccup (Upgrade Book. Same book as my song Break Out which I played for Yi Sian last time.)
- Emperor Waltz (Adult Beginners Book)
- March in G Major ( Masterworks Level 6)
- And a duet I'll be playing with Jo Anne. (Can't remember title.... =.=")

And for fun, I'll tell you guys what other songs I'm playing for normal lessons XD (Since I am bored):

- Romance (The song Yi Sian wanted to hear when she saw in my book when we were std.5... And yes, I still remember :) Be happy you have a friend like me XD. Perasan aje...)
- Sadame (Have been playing it since Jan and I still play it horribly. Too lazy to practice. XD)
- Brighton Boogie (Another song from the Upgrade book... =.=" Kinda tricky song... T.T)
- Arabasque (Just finished.)

Yeah..............

And since I'm feeling more bored now that I have nothing else to type about, let's challenge myself to seeing whether I still remember everyone from std.5 at Taman SEA. XD


1) Lim Yi Sian (The one and only. :D)

2) Richard Kishore Joseph (For being the person who was friends with me ever ince kindergarten. And I still remember how annoying you were when you sat in front of me in Ringrose Kindergarten. =.=")

3) Beverly Chee Chai Lin ( For the 3rd member to join me and Yi Sian's 'comic' XD)

4) Uthraa Iyer ( For just chatting with me recently :P)

5) See Toh Wai Zhung ( For his weirdly funny and dramatic moves. But the King of the Drama is still Richard. >8D One the three midgets)

6) Soon Way (Sorry, I forgot your surname. And he happens to be one of the three midgets.)

7) Iqbal Daniel (Is that how you spell his Daniel??? He is the last member of the midgets)

8) Poornima Devi ( Sorry, I forgot who you were last year when Yi Sian told me you were conductor of the chorus speaking. :P)

9) Sabrina ( Sorry, I also forgot your surname. While I was thinking about you, the only thing on my mind was : Sabrina Chee Chai Lin XD A mixture of Bev and Sab)

10) Simon Lim Kai Meng (For being a nerd XD Just joking.)

11) Sin Yi ( Also forgot your surname. For being the one sitting infront of me)

12) Asmira sumthing ( Never bothered to know their full name. :P)

13) Ermm...... There was an indian girl... but i forgot her name.... If someone knows who I'm talking about, please tell me through the Cbox. :D

14) Marcus Lee Ka Lok (I think that IS his name... 0.o)

15) Gerard Finian Gemino ( Dunno how to spell his name.. :P And I still appreciate your mother for giving us masks when there was haze XD)

16) Jun Wei ( For.... telling me the tuition works when I asked ???)

17) Chong Xhee Li ( For making me the assistant class monitor of the noisiest class in the whole school. =.=" X.x)

18) Stanley Khoo ( For taking my textbooks last year. :D And returning them too.)

19) I can't remember your name either but I remember you have a nickname as 'Albino' for being too pale. (This should be easy for people to recognise!)

20) Kusairi ( I think that's his name. And no thank you for being so anoying. =.=" I still remember hitting you with Sin Yi. Or was it someone else. And I don't mean you, Marcus -.-)

21) Kenneth (......................................................... no comment.)

Seems like I can't remember every one............ ;_; sorry for those I left out. :P

And you know what??? A few weeks ago, my swimming instructor tried to drown me. =.="

Okay, maybe not until like that but he made me swim to the deep end when I can't swim very well.

Atleast he helped me reach.=.="

But don't worry... he wasn't trying to kill me. :D ( Just exaggerating it :P)

But it was a bad experience. I should be happy I didn't get phobia of swimming.

But instead, a got a few mouthfuls of water. =.=" Gakkk..........





18)





-

Hehe, This is the edited part. (How did the 18 come out of no where?!? 0.o)

Sooo....... I only remembered Yau Oon's name only at night.

-At night-

Me: Hmmmm..... so what did I write on my blog today? Oh yeah... piano stuff and ppl from Taman Sea.....................................................................

OMG I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT DANIEL, JUSTIN, (and some other random ppls name I forgot now. :P)

So now I'll continue the list XD

22) Daniel Ho ( For being the King of the F Word =.=")

22) Justin (For trying to 'commit suicide' by jumping down the stairs around std. 3 xD)

23) Boo Kean (For....................???)

24) Izzati ( Is it Izzaty or Izzati????)

25) Ilyana ( For buying Wan Tan for me and Yi Sian!!!!! And for mistaking your number for Yi Sian's and Yi Sian's for yours. =.=")

26) Wei-Lyem (For trying to kill me by cutting my hand with the stupid blade during std.4)

27) Amirul (For forgetting who you are. :P And I still don't know who you are.... )

Erm..... NOW I can't remember the rest. But now I'm far too lazy to edit it again. So this post have finaly almost come to an end. =.="

0 comments: