CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Changing The Layout

Anyone can see that I changed my blog layout.

Sorry Esther if you're even reading this, cause the blog was quite troblesome and I couldn't get used to it. :P

Pik Yen helped me do the layout. (She gave me quite alot of layouts but.... I was like 'a fussy tai-tai' XD (0.o I so old and naggy already?!?)

And then I finally added followers and Doll-Doll

About Doll-Doll

I first saw it in my sister's friends blog (I was with her)

Then I tried to make them for the blog but failed when my layout was still the one which Esther helped me to do.

I even had to create a new email account just to make the boy version of Doll-Doll because only one email per Doll-Doll. (I also realized the boy Doll-Doll is far noisier then the girl one. I didn't d the purple hair Doll-Doll because...... :D See it for yourself. :P)

To tell you the truth, I like the boy Doll-Doll better because it does more stuff and it's noiser then the quiet girl Doll-Doll =.="

You can:
1) Feed the Doll-Doll (Please do, if not they will die and I'll have to go and call the Doll-Doll 'doctor' to revive them.) P/S: You can also feed them poop. XD

2) Click on them and drag them around.

3) Wait for the male Doll-Doll to drop his diapers. (XD it's quite cute okay. Don't worry, it's not perveted.)

4) Keep feeding them and throwing them around to unlock gifts. :D

XD

~Over and out~~~~

0 comments: