CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Tag By Yi Sian. :P

Got tagged by Yi Sian~

1. Last beverage→ Warm water. =.="



2. Last phone call → I rarely call people.



3. Last text message→ Yi Chin.... i think....





4. Last song you listened to→ The ending song of The Law of Ueki. (Yes, I watch The Law of Ueki. T.T)





5. Last time you cried → Ermm..??? Can't remember. :P





HAVE YOU EVER:





6. Dated someone twice → Nope.





7. Been cheated on? → Nooo............. How do I get cheated on when I haven't even dated anyone?!?





8. Kissed someone & regretted it?Never kissed anyone apart from family members. :P





9. Lost someone special?As in R.I.P kind or just.... GONE like that?!? T.T





10. Been depressed? For what? Except on the stupid file thing for seni which I made so much stupid mistakes.





11. Been drunk? Nope. I don't drink in the first place.





LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:


12. Blue


13. Purple


14.Green ( LOL Same fav colours as Yi Sian. :P)





HAVE YOU:





15. Made new friends → Ever since last year.





16. Fallen out of love → If I did I would be Kentucky Fried Li Anne by now.





17. Laughed until you cried → The time which.... wait a moment.. I posted it up on my blog before. :P The time where there was Guy 1 and Guy 2. ( Cried very very little but my face was red from laughing 0.o)





18. Met someone who changed you→ I met someone who changed my view of friends.





19. Found out who your true friends were→ Yep. Old is Gold. :D





20. Found out someone was talking about you→ Talking as in how???





21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ I already said I haven't even kissed any one apart from family members did I?!?





23. How many kids do you want to have→ I'm still too young. * acts innocent* (Blek.)





24. Do you have any pets → Last time. A lot of dogs and koi fishes. But they died except for Kiara.... I think...





25. Do you want to change your name→ Rarely. Only when I realised Li Anne doesn't suit with any other surname besides Tan and a few others. ( Who'd ever heard of Wong Li Anne or Ooi Li Anne?!? XD Random surnames... =.=")



26. What did you do for your last birthday→ A very boring 'party' with a few friends.





27. What time did you wake up today? 8.30 Because i thought It was already 9.30... =.=" stupid clock!!!



28. What were you doing at midnight last night→ Sleeping........ zzzzzzzzzzz



Name something you CANNOT wait for → Something............ :P



30. Last time you saw your father→ 5 minutes ago.


31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life :Ermm..... too much to list down :P



32. What are you listening to right now → The Cantonese drama my father is watching currently.



33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Never.



34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Nothing... my mind is blank except that the corn my mom bought is tempting me to eat it.



36. What's your real name → Tan Li Anne



37. Relationship Status → Single (If not I'm gonna be tonight's dinner!)



38. Zodiac sign → Sagittarius



39. Male or female→ Female.



40. Elementary→ S.K Taman SEA.



41. Middle School → SK USJ 2 (I think it should be. XD)



42. High school → S.M.K Seafield



43. Hair color → Black and i think i already have some white hair. XP



44. Long or short → Short ;_;



45. Height → Around 150 cm ++ :P



47. What do you like about yourself? My stupidity and my no-common-sense-ness



48. Piercings → None :D Don't plan on piercing it too.



49. Tattoos → Nope.... I don't like tatoos.



50. Righty or lefty → Right



FIRSTS :



51. First surgery → Never.



52. First piercing → I don't have piercings remember???



53. First tattoo → If real tatoo no, if temporary tatoo's yes. :D



54. First best friend → Either Sin Ying (Which Richard hates) from Kindergarten or Yi Sian. Can't remember if Sin Ying was even my best friends XD

55. First sport you joined → Ermmm........ Can't remember.

56. First pet → I'm not sure if the dogs came first or the koi fishes. Maybe both came at the same time. :P

57. First vacation→ Overseas or outstation? Overseas is Penang or Ipoh. Outstation is Singapore.

58. First concert → Never went to any concert. ;_;

59. First crush → Why should I tell you? :D

60. First alcohol drink → Is shandy an alcohol drink?

62. Drinking → Nothing.

63. I'm about to → Play Neopets.

64. Listening to → My noisy fan. :D

65. Waiting for → More games for my DS XD ( Yi Sian, pls don't kill me XD)

YOUR FUTURE :

66. Want kids? Don't know.

67. Want to get married? Err I think so...............

68. Careers in mind? Nothing. Except that my mother is bugging me to be a lawyer. X.X

WHICH IS BETTER IN A PARTNER?

69. Lips or eyes → Erm.... How should I know?!?

70. Hugs or kisses → =.="

71. Shorter or taller → I'm short enough and you want me to be with a guy shorter then me?!?

72. Older or Younger → Same age or older. But I'd rather same age.

73. Romantic or spontaneous → Not sure.

74. Nice stomach or nice arms → ERM.......

75. Tattoos or piercings→ No thank you.

76. Sensitive or loud →Not too loud not too sensitive please.

77. Hook-up or relationship → I don't know.

78. Trouble maker or hesitant→ ....... Neither. :P

HAVE YOU EVER :

79. Kissed a stranger → NEVER!

80. Drank hard liquor → Nope

81. Lost glasses/contacts → How?

82. Sex on first date → NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

83. Broken someone's heart → Don't think so................. T_T

84. Had your own heart broken → No.

85. Been arrested? Never. Besides, police are never around me XD

86. Turned someone down → Erm......................

87. Cried when someone died → Nobody I know died. 0.o

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → Sometimes.

90. Miracles → Sure.

91. Love at first sight → Sometimes.

92. Heaven → Yeah...............

93. Santa Claus → Rarely.

94. Kissing on the first date? → How many times did the ask this?!? Nop.

95. Angels → Yeah........

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Not sure.........

97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → I don't even have a boyfriend!!!!

98. Do you believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? Maybe.

99. What's the one thing you cannot live without? Stuff I can't live without! XD

100. Tag 10 ppl? who?

1) Pik Yen
2) Yi Min
3) Yi Chin
4) Jing Wen
5) Sher Rhie (If she's reading.)
6) Farina
7) Esther? ( If she's also reading.)
8) Anyone else who wants to do this. :)

0 comments: