CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

GAH!!!!!!!!!! So Lazy. T.T

Like the title above, I'm very lazy to post currently. OMG. I even forgot to find the Map of Malaysia online. (*Quickly finds it*)

So we had our February test last week. I couldn't hear my Science and Chinese marks properly. ;_; (Whenever it was my turn, they said so softly during scince. And for Chinese, teacher was saying it is Chinese so I wasn't sure if i got it correct.)

But I know that my KH marks is a horrible 56% over 80%.

I did pass up my project which cost 20% which means I got 76% for KH..... i think.....

Now when I read over my blog, I found out it was more boring that I thought it would have been.

A very short post since I'm so lazy. :P

(P/S: NODAME CANTABILE IS DA BEST!!!!!!!!! XD)

0 comments: