CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hahaha Need To Catch Up

I seriously need to update my blog more often now. :P But I can't ;_;

So about the second dinner, I didn't eat much but I had ALOT of fun there!

It was on Saturday night (Yes, the night after the first dinner. :P)

It was a sort of gathering/Chinese New Year party.

It was at my mothers friends place. (Her house is nice!)

We were the first to be there. When we reached PJ, we went to check if the stupid bookshops sell the stupid Chinese textbooks teacher wanted us to buy but the bookshops were closed. (Shakes fist)

So we went to Medan Selera at SS2 to eat a little before the party.

I was quite hungry but I couldn't anything there (All they sold was rice and noodles. The kuih stalls were close)

So when we went there we were VERY sure we were too early. So my father drove us around the neighborhood.... twice or thrice.

So even when we went there, we were still quite early.

That time their cousin from Hong Kong came to Malaysia so, yeah.

That time there was only Jonathan and Daniel (Daniel is the cousin) because the rest of the family went somewhere else that time.

We went on talking until he brought out cups and ice.

Daniel (Holding the drinks): There are apple juice, 100 plus and.... organic soya bean.

Sue Anne (sarcastically): OH! Organic soya bean! Li Anne, it's your FAVOURITE isn't it????

Me (Whispering): What are you talking about? I never tried it before!

Jonathan
took a cup put in ice and took the soya bean drink.

Me: 0.o Oh no.

Jonathan: (hands me the soya bean) Here.

Then me and my sisters started laughing like mad while he was staring at us.

We didn't tell him that Sue Anne was just joking but I was forced to take it and drink it. (Got quite sickening.)

I told Sue Anne to never crap about this kind of stuff.

So after everybody came, we took out the Yee Sang. (My mother bought a packet from the shop we went to at the First Dinner before we went to their house)

And some one else also brought Yee Sang so we had two packets of it.

so Aunty Christy (Jonathan's mother) Asked us to separate.

The younger people outside of the kitchen, the adults in the kitchen.

So Aunty Irene and Aunty Wai Ling said: "We refuse to go inside! You all old people can go in! We are still very young!" (Eventhough they are at their 40s XD They were joking.)

So when we tossed Yee Sang:

Jo Anne: When we toos it, what do we say??

Aunty Wai Ling: Che che get boyfrind! (She was saying about my sisters) Money, money money! (Singing a part of one song) Big Bonus!

But I didn't eat it or toss it.

And you know what? Aunty Irene and Aunty Wai Ling seriously said "Che che get boyfriend, money,money,money and big bonus."

When they said that my sisters were like. 0_o

So after that, Aunty Irene and Aunty Wai Ling finally accepted the truth that they are old. XD Because they went bak to the kitchen

After that we ate Yong Tau Foo, some noodle and some other stuff I cant remember. (We got neglected cause Aunty Christy forgot to give us the sause for Yong Tau Foo. And forgot to give us some of the food :P)

there was one conversation very weird:

Sue Anne: Daniel, when are you going back to Hong Kong?

Daniel: Why so curious? Are we like, going to go out together?

Sue Anne: 0.o No lah! Never mind. You don't have to reply me.

Daniel: Never mind. I'll humor you. I'm going to go back on (I can't remember what he said here.)

Sue Anne: Err.. okay then. Thank but no thanks.

I also was like 0_o when he asked if they were going to go out.

After playing mahjong and talking, we played Risk.

That time they said the game was very long.

The game was quite fun.

I'm lazy to explain about the game so I'll just write was we mange to do.

Jonathan explained how to play the games as we arranged our soldiers.

So on one of the Continents, there were 4 countries. I already had 3 of them so Jonathan asked if I wanted to trade one of my country for the one more country I need to control the whole continent.

And when we started the game, I had one mission. (Control a continent.)

So I asked Jonathan about that mission then he said I already finished a mission and my sisters were like. 0.o The game just only started.

So we had to fight the country with dice.

And how weird, Jonathan once had 3 dice at 6 for mahjong and 3 dice at 1 for Risk.

Err... i think this post isn't as long as I thought it would have been. :P

And sorry my blog is very boring and picture less.

Well, I'll try to make it more interesting next time!!!!!

(I think you guys are going to sleep while reading this sorry!!!)








0 comments: