CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Haha!! TONS to write!!!!!

Omg... I have too much to write about... Penang, 2 BIG dinner, school.

I'll have too start with Penang, then I'll do another post on the dinner and another on school so this post won't be too long. :P

I went to Penang on Saturday. Oh YEAH!! That reminds me...

On Tuesday, when finished school, it started to rain and I was forced to walk under it.

Luckily, I was only a little wet.

On Wednesday, I got heavy. I had to walk under the rain. I was dreched from HEAD to TOE man!! My shoe was filled with rain water. ;_;

On Thursday... I said 5 minutes before bell rang: "Yay~~ No rain today!!"

The bell rang, we steped to the staircase, it started to rain.

We were like" Why so bad wan??? Who curse until like this wan???"

And I was only a little bit wet. :D

On Friday, It didn't rain. Yay!!!! But I went to the car park expecting to see the lady who fetches me to school there, but she wasn't there.

There was another boy who also sat at the same car as me, he was also there.

I walked to and fro when I finaly came out of the car park when the guard was about to close the gate.

So, to cut it a little short, after around 45 min, luckily I had coins so me and Hariza went to call.

She was late because there was jam. (Not the jam to eat!!!!)

So on Saturday, we woke up 5.15 (Well, that was me. I didn't know what time my sisters and parents woke up. :P)

We went off when it was 5.30

We reached Ipoh and ate my fathers favourite dry curry mee at a certain shop.

Well, I don't eat curry so I ate the Fish Ball Noodle. (Can't remember what is it called in chinese. XD)

So we reached at my Grandmother's coffeeshop at Pulau Tikus at around 10 a.m. (Cafe New Cathay or something like that!! A shop from my grandmothers coffee shop got interviewed by Hochiak!)

So, when we reached my granfathers house, all we did was sit, draw watch tv (my sis was doing homework.)

Untill Ee Lian came. Then etc.etc.

Okay, I'll just fast forward to the more interesting parts then.

So we slept over at Natasha's new house. Their house was really nice!

Natasha's room was purple and a little pink. Sue Anne's room was purple!

Rachel's room was green and me and Jo Anne's room was green! (Aunty Ida was laughing when she heard this. :P)

So then again, etc.etc.

So the most popular cousins came over the next day, Jay Vern was 5, Darren was err... I don't know how old he is and Chen Tang was around 15 months old.

Jay Vern and Darren was very active and noisy yet Chen Tang was barely making any noise.

For the whole, time I only saw Jay Vern and Darren cried and Chen Tang never cried!!

Jay Vern was in love with fire crackers yet Darren, i think, had phobia for fire crackers.

Ovce, Jay Vern wanted to make Darren watch it. But their maid took him to the kitchen.

So Jay Vern was like "Chen Hang! (Darren's chinese name) Chen hang! Come!!"

But he didn't want to but Jay vern pulled his maid who was holding Darren out.

Then Darren started to cry and held on to the wall. But Jay Vern still wanted him to see it.

But since he was crying so loudly, his maid went back to the kitchen and his crying softened.

But this time was Jay Verns time to cry. How sad... One in love and one phobia.:P

There was also once, we wanted to go to another aunty's house, Jay Vern wanted to come along but his parents didn't allow. So he started to cry VERY loudly. He started to hit his mother and shouted SO loudly I nearly went deaf.

We quickly went out and at the end of the road we still could hear him cry. O.o

Also once, we all went to Giant. And I got quite shocked over what they bought:

12 big bottles of soft drinks, 2 packets of pudings (One packet have around 6 or 9), around 9 cans of canned lychee and something else, 2 or 4 packets of rice crackers and some other junk food I can't remember what.




At Natasha's house, there was a bridge to go to Aunty Leng's house, there was a thingymajig I don't know what it's called but it looked like a huge crater but it wasn't but it was filled with grass.

I was wearing red that time and there wer 2 cows there which belonged to an Indian man.

The cows were staring at me.



After a while of seeing them staring at me I quickly looked away and wished to go bac as soon as possible. Natasha's house also had a dog named Summer.

it ALWAYS barked at me and my sisters as well as my parents.

GAH!!!!! Too much too write!!! I'll write the rest another time kay????

Over and out!!!! Wanna SLEEP!!!!!



0 comments: