CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009



Tomorrow me, Yi Chin, Yi Min,Pravinaa and Michelle are going to Sunway Pyramid.. Jing Wen still haven't confirmed yet...... That's the card we gave to her to show her mother.... And yes I know my birthday is on November but we are celebrating it together so we can save petrol, money, time :D Haha I did the card with my new Gelly Roll Sakura Pen... (I used the one for my sis a little too much :P) I did so cacat XP ( And don't ask me whats that weird thing on the bottom right corner of the card... Lets just assume its a hand doing Hi-5 =_=)



Also, for art we learnt how to do Op-Art (Optical Art) Teacher showed us some example but my first attempt was a failure... So I did a new one on the other side of paper and stick it on Art Block so I can save paper!!! :D See how environmental friendly I am! *perasans* (but in the end vomits at how perasan I was XD)

In fact my work didn't look like it was moving. I tried focusing on my work but instead I saw faint red swirly vortexes.

And I LOVE The World Ends With You (a DS game which is currently on my top-3 favourite games) soundtracts! I like A Lullaby For You.. They played that song when we beat the final boss.... But I didn't hear it cuz I turned the sound off... And to hear it on DS I will have to beat the freagin' very super strong boss which swallowed one of the characters (Who looks like a puny mini gigolo. Seriously. But he's like, what, 15???)

And you know what? I can crash my school's Choir Party tomorrow... Because they are having it in my condominium!!! XD So that means I can see my friends who are in Choir but I don't think I will unless I have nothing else better to do then blend into a group of Choir-addicted people.

And our school gave us some 1 Malaysia badges that we have to wear =_=""""

0 comments: