CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

DARN YOU BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!!

darndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarndarn

I was doing the tag Yi Chin tagged me to do and since her blog doesn't allow people to highlight stuff, I had to copy on to my post.......

AND... the blog page just went to the Dashboard half way. DARN YOU BLOGGER!!!!! 8(



And I scanned more pictures today... Thats me before going to kindergarten.. =_= In my house er.. Fish pond area(?)....


I'm around 7 or 8 in that picture...



My uncle's wedding (Notice that only my parents are smilling. :D I wonder why..)


LOLOLOL I look so weird in this picture!!!!

I'll post up more pics another time.. Since I feel so fed up and lazy to scan, post, etc. =_=

0 comments: