CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Too many things to write about =_=

Haha I finally got the SuperCamp photos!!

My group: Team Blue



(What is Kee Aun doing?!?!)

Top left to right: Chris, Jia Feng, Ryan, Kee Aun ( The guy wearing blue shirt)
Bottom left to right: Ellen, Yan Zhe, Ken, Wein, Me

They were supposed to be a Pyramid but I think the Pyramid fell... Cause Kee Aun was supposed to be on the top but he is off the top XD

There were 270 pictures but I took more then half, so I'll only post them up another time :D

So, yesterday I went to Yi Chin's house to do our English project: Life's Brief Candle (I like that poem ^_^)

I was the first one there then Michelle came, so we started our project since Jing Wen came later.

Jing Wen came REALLY late. We were nearly done with our project when we called her to ask where she was. I can't really remember what happened but I only remember something like this:

Michelle: Jing Wen!! Ask your parents if you can come to Sunway Pyramid with us la!!
Jing Wen: (I forgot what she said)
Michelle: (*confidently*) If you want I can talk to your father about this!
Jing Wen: (*says some stuff *) Oh, my parents allow.
Michelle and Yi Chin suddenly screamed soooooooooooo darn loud. =_= My ears also can go deaf. And when Jing Wen arrived, she said everyone in the car could hear what Michelle said. Even when Michelle said she could talk to Jing Wen's dad. XD

When she came we were 80% done with it so we just made her write the poem.

When we were going to Sunway, Yi Chin's mom fetched us there. So I went inside the car.. And I think Yi Chin's dog have some sort of grudge against me.

Yi Chin's mother: (*talking in Chinese saying something about their dog ran out*)
(*Yi Chin runs out of the car to help Yi Min find their dog*)
I sat down and then I felt something on my lap. I turn to see...... Yi Chin's scary freaky dog.
It was barking at me like mad so I put my hand on its head on body to stop it from climbing on me @_@
And you know what? I did the most (not really) amazing thing that happened to me.

I screamed.

I mean, usully I shout. Not scream. I rarely scream. I mean yes I do scream if you drag me by my hair to a haunted house where the 'zombies' and 'ghost' are waiting in the dark or if you throw me in the middle of no where after telling me 5 ghost storied or whatever. And even (*insert name*) scream so darn loud when she accidently stepped on something, and Yi Chin and Michelle screamed (or shouted) so loud when Jing Wen said she could go with us.

And Yi Chin's dog started bitting my poor bag..... Then Yi Chin came to take it away. =_= My poor bag..........

So we went there first we took photo at the photo booths at Asian Avanue. Then we shared a pathetic pizza from Pasta de Gohan. It was so darn thin and it cost around RM28. But with the 5% service charge, it was RM31. Then we went to some treat shop at Marakesh and tried some samples there. I bought the not-sour-at-all sour tapes and shared with them. Then we went all the way back to Asian Avanue to buy some drinks in Snowy.

We saw a girl with REALLY REALLY Long hair tied into braids dancing on the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) machine. She danced until like so cool until got crowd around her. The moment she finished dancing she ran away leaving her bag. @_@ Then an indian boy and a boy who i-don't-know-why have a resemblence to Kah Kit (AGAIN?! Why so many people looks like Kah Kit wan??)

Errr..... I don't think I have anything else to say about that except that I think I have a temporary phobia on dogs now.

that night, when I was going back to the car after dinner, next to me was a car. And suddenly a hyperactive dog jumped out of nowhere and startled me a little. But, I didn't shout or anything.

I wanna sleep. (So random)

0 comments: