CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ehhh.... I forgot......

Yea... I forgot what I wanted to post on my blog :P

Oh and note to people who keeps asking me why I keep using the 'face': XD

That's because it's already a habit =_=" I keep using those kind of 'faces' until its like a habit which I can't stop. But I'll try to stop since people keeps asking me that.

So, happy now?

And Happy Birthday to my sister Sue Anne!!!!! (Note that I'm talking about my sister Sue Anne and not Sim Sue Anne ok? :) )

So...... Happy Birthday!!!

(And OMG I'm getting addicted to Jy
ongri's Lullaby For You. I like the Japanese version better :D)

Edit: Oh yeah I remember.. I was scanning old photo's for my mom. Haven't finish yet since my scanner seems to have a grudge against me. =_= But I have one pic with me in it. :D




See me??? I'm around 3-5 years old then I think........ Sorry if the pic is too small.... :P

And I think that was my last time in a beach?? @_@

0 comments: