CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

School

Yesterday, in school we didn't even study :D

We just got some of our test results back, got free mask, and there was spot check.

That was the first time I got spot checked. @_@ And, who keeps stuff in their shoe until they have to check our shoes??

For my English test, I got 97.5%. So when teacher asked for our mars, I heard her said " Tan Jo Lynn. (Next to Jo Lynn's name was my name) Wan Joo Teng" Then Im like "@_@ What happen to my name??"

After teacher got our marks, she said "The highest in this class is Rishika and *insert name I forgot who got, I think it's Keshav* with 97.5%!!"

Then I waved my hand to teacher and said "err.. Teacher I also got 97.5%" Then Puan Chan saw that i also got 97.5% then she said "Oh. And one more person. Li Anne." I feel so invisible.

This is the second time Puan Chan forgot about me. ;_; The first time was when Keshav got 79/80, I got 73/80 and Yuvitra got 72/80 and Puan Chan said Yuvitra was the second highest until Yi Chin told teacher I got 73. ;_;

Err.... I think thats about it? Nowadays I feel very lazy to post up on my blog. I want to post up pictures from SuperCamp but the problem is its very hard to move them around Blogger and I got A LOT of pictures to upload. =_=

0 comments: