CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Holiday

Holiday is gonna end soon........... ;_; I still haven't laze around enough!!!! DX

Better finish my Seni Poster which is very very super 10000X cacat like don't know what only XD

I don't wanna go to school yet!!!!!!!!!! (And I don't want school to start with my class and 1H performing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:)

.................... I seriously don't know what to post about.



One of the pics from one of my mother friend... If you think I'm the girl with the jacket tied on her waist or the one running I'm gonna hunt you down :D

The game is called 'Chicken Wing' where you have to link your arm with some one like a chicken wing and........... ah... its kinda complicated :P

That time I didn't know anyone so I just partnered up with the girl beside me.. (Rachel)

She's around10 so when we linked arms, my hand had to be on my erm... butt.

Rachel: Eh.. you must put your hand on your waist!! Your wing at your butt ah? :D
Me: Er... hahaha never mind......... (Thinking: If you want my wing to be on my waist then your wing will disappear and you will become a one-winged chicken!!! =_=)

BTW I'm the girl with blue behind the girl running.... :D

0 comments: