CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Contact

@_@ me and my sister went for a DS game shopping spree (Online XD)

So we found some games which sounds freaky, scary, interesting, FUN.

So we downloaded a game called Contact from Atlus (One of my most favourite DS game producers who made the games Touch Detective, Izuna, and Rondo of Swords which are a few of my favourite games)

It was totally different from what we expected.


In a bad way.



I mean, the layout and stuff is okay.. ( It looks like a crappier version of Digimon for DS :P) but the songs they play for the background............

It sounds like the kind of monotone songs from a super super old game on a floppy disk.

And I seriously DON'T understand the game at all.....

We regretted our choise and wished we had downloaded some other game like maybe Lux-pain which sounds interesting, fun and scary. XD

What a let down from Atlus. And their games which I have played so far was really fun and have really nice illustrations. ( Rondo of Swords have very nice illustrations and Touch Detective/Mystery Detective is really cute XD ^_^)

........... Just a random post since I don't know what to post about.

And I will be going to Penang on Saturday until Monday.

So if we will be having singing practice during one of this three days, I won't be able to make it.............. again. =_=""

0 comments: