CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Header XD

Haha when my sister gave my parents our blog link, my father said to me: "Eh, Li Anne.. Change your blog namela (No.1 Most Boring Blog on Earth) . No confidence at all!"

So yesterday me, my sister (Jo Anne), and my dad changed it XD

These were some of the weird names that came up :
- My Awesome Blog
- Im so kyut (=_= )
- Not Boring anymore
- A bit Boring
- No.1 Most AWESOME Blog on Earth
- Im so awesome

(Don't ask me why my sister and father keep using the word 'awesome'. And the 2 names that involve the word 'boring' is by me :D)

Then after a while my sister wrote: I walk Like A Prawn

Then I started laughing and said " Can put la. Ok!!!" XD

So that's how my blog became I Walk Like A Prawn

........... If I even know how a prawn walks..................... @_@

- By The Prawn Walking Girl XD

0 comments: