CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pictures~

I finally got to upload the pics I took in Penang.

Remember that time I said we went to a museum restaurant? I just remembered the name of the restaurant, The Sire. @_@ My mom took the pics around.







Very nice deco ^_^





Haha my cousin found out I was trying to take her pic. :P ( I wanna see her dance!!! She learn some sort of dance before I can't remember what and now she's learning 'popping' I'm not sure what's that. My mother is trying to get me and my sister to learn how to dance too. =__="")


My cousin playing my NDS. ( He also have one. I played his but.. the game he had were really different compared to mine :P) And he wanted to be my 'good friend' when he saw I also had a NDS and he wanted to play my NDS.... a lot.

From left to right: My grandfather, my aunt, my grandnmother's maid, my grandmother ^_^ ( Wah... my grandmother's maid wear until so 'bergaya' XD)


On the day we were going to come back to KL we had to wake up around 6-7 a.m. to eat with my grandfather. @_@ He wakes up really early everyday. I took pics while we were walking around. Trying to find something to do while listening to my mother, aunt and grandfather talk in Hokkien.

The sun's reflection....

I'm not really in the mood to blog now :P

~~~~~~ Until next time 8D~~~~~~

0 comments: