CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Traditional Clothing

............. On Wednesday we have to sing some songs for Merdeka (It's a competition among the classes)

And guess whats one of the prizes? To perform during perhimpunan. =_= I won't want that kind of prize.... :P And I don't like my position!!!!! I am the last in the row and Julian and Justin is standing behind me.

Today when we were practicing Yuvitra came to us and said something about hacking. Some like:

- All accounts can be hacked
- There's this certain MSN account she wants to hack (Don't ask me who I don't know:P) but she can't
- She was VERY frustrated over that.
- She is irritated
- She was making me, Julian and (i think) Justin laughing a lot until we couldn't sing.

SERIOUSLY! If you heard her you too, would laugh. The reason I started laughing was because I didn't understand a single thing she was saying :D

Then for once I was glad we had this singing thing because we got to skip KH and one period of BM. :D We went to some Form 6 class to practice but Michelle, Yi Chin and Jing Wen made me laugh so much we all couldn't concentrate. ( When I became a bit more serious on practising I tried to make Yi Chin and Jing Wen sing louder but only to make them laugh even harder because the way I told them was............... weird XD)

So I'm going to wear one of my mothers shirt that is meant for Chinese New year. :P

And Yi Chin isn't repling my messages. Remind me to charge after her tomorrow for making me come online and not repling my messages.

She said "OK Li Annd you better come online tonight yea? ;)" ( Because we had to do something I'm not sure what it is)

So I came online then she just chatchat with me and Pravinaa (But my sister was using so I didn't chat)

Then she like dissapeared. =_=

0 comments: