CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

PIANO EXAM

Omg...... I just can't believe it....



MY PIANO EXAM IS JUST OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now i can celebrate 50%

I'm sure you guys will know where the other 50% is......

Behind UPSR....... (Attack!!!!!!!!!)

The examiner is a English man with an English accent with an English look.

(Duh, Li Anne!)

I played scales first... E major, A major, B minor.

I played it with no mistakes until B Minor had a wrong fingering.

Everything else was all right.......

Until my Piano pieces.......




THE HORROR!





The left hand ALL WAYS sound louder then the right hand no matter how soft i play for the left and no matter how hard i play the right hand....


So my Allegro, and Der Kuckuck und die Naachtigall (The cuckoo and the Nightingale) was horrendous.

Simply...............






HORRENDOUS




For the sight-reading, He asked me to practice and do what ever I want. (Can I run out and get a Distinction??? XD)

I didn't understand his English accent.

So when i started to practice, I thought I was doing the sight-reading and not the practice.

So I was looking at the examiner.....

Few seconds past.

Another few seconds past.....

I started panicking and thought i was gonna fail.

Then he said " Alright, you half minute have past, now lets hear your sight reading."

Omg.....

My really-sight-reading time was worse then the practice.

Will i get marks for my practice???? But NO.

Duh.........

When I finished, I came out of the room feeling crazy.

And when I mean crazy.....

I MEAN crazy.

I saw my sister who was gonna take the Exam after me.

She asked me a few questions.

And guess what?

When I came out of the room....

I feel like i wanna smile all the way and laugh like a maniac in a MPH (Mental problem Hospital)

Oh yes.

I'm going crazy!

One boy (Grade 1) was going to sit for the exam in another room.

He was staring at me seeing my reaction after the piano exam.

But all I felt was craziness.

And perhaps madness.











0 comments: