CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Hi!!!!!!! So I am supposed to tell you guys about the One Utama and the Youth Exchange thing right? Or am I wrong? i'm getting old (Tsk tsk. You young people should pay us elderly people some respect! XDDD)

Kidding.

So last year, my oldest sister joined up for a sort of 'program' called Youth exchange (YE for short) My sister got a japanese girl named **** ******. Not telling you guys her name!!!! XDD

So I can't tell you guys what we did fro a whole 1 and a half week. We only had her for 1 week then she goes to mallaca to another foster family for i half week and she somes back to us for half a week then she says Bye-Bye to Malaysia.

So we went to one utama. we wanted to see the animax fair (A really dead fair... or "fair") and to buy a dress for my sister's friends jap girl for their masquerade "ball". we went there a just found a group of people for the cosplay going shopping.

There was a red haired dude dressed up as the monkey guy from Final Fantasy Advent Children. (We got so used to call him monkey boy untill We forgot his name.)

Sorry monkey boy. -.-

And a few others. Whom i cannot name.

Reasons: 1) To lazy to name them
2) Don't know /forgot their name
3) Have no clue who they were

And seriously..... I DON'T blame them for going shopping.

it was so dead That i nearly fell asleep there. Apart from the few people around and the people NOT in the 'fair and the performind people.

Gosh.

And you know Dina? the runner-up for Malaysian Idol when Daniel Lee won? (My sis friend said he was gay... O.o Sorry Daniel Lee fans)

She was supposed to perform too. But we went early. To get the jap girls dress.

I had fun finding the dress.

As long as I'm not the poor person that have to change all over again.

:D

I wish i could put up some pics into my blog posts.

Please teach me how to.

End of blog.
-Over and out!-

Pure Genius

Ganesh Sittampalam, the youngest graduate in Britian this century, got his math degree at the ahe of 13 years, 5months. Another clever chap was Matthew Trout, from the UK, who began an Open University mathematics course at the ahe of 10 years and 10 months. And Zerah Colburn, a six-year-old whizz-brain from Vermont, USA could multiply 12225 by 1223 and come up with the right answer!



0 comments: