CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Im baaack!!!

Gah!!! Im so very very nervous!!!!!!

4 weeks time I will have my piano Grade 2 exam and 4 weeks time i will have UPSR!!!!

So close!

I mean the date of the exams.

Now i'm in the 1st class not the 2nd class. But after UPSR I will be back to the 2nd class!!!

Back with Enid, Katrina, Nadiah and Pik Yen!
Farina too but she is in the dewan with me!


Dang it.

I don't know how to edit blog layouts. I mean I know but How to i change it?
I... nevermind... We won't understand
(Even I myself don't understand! :P)


I just came back from tuition. my Tuition teacher baked for us a very HUGE chocolate chip bread with extra chocolate chip!

But i didn't get to eat it. :'(


NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My transport lady came early so i didn't get to eat.

my and my friend who is also in the same car were dissapointed. :P



Flying Dutchman

The Flying Dutchman was captained by Henrick van der Decken who was known to be a little odd.

On his last journey from Amsterdam to the East Indies, he apparently made a pact with the devil as his ship rounded the Cape of Good Hope.

He was condemned to sail on until the Day of Judgment.

The Flying Dutchman- or a ship closely resembling it- is still seen roaming the seas.

Sighting the ship is supposed to bring a curse or death on the person who sees it.


Blast From the Past

Psychometrists are people who can touch an object belonging to someone else and pick up emotional vibes, allowing them to feel what the owner was like or where the item was made.

In 1917, a battered suitcase was found on a beach in ireland by an amateur psychometrist.

When he picked it up he felt as if he was suffocating.

he opened the suitcase and traced the owner- it had belonged to a passenger who had drowned in the sinking of the liner Lusitania, two years earlier.

0 comments: