CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

:D

Kinda happy with my MGB paper results (MGB: Majlis Guru Besar. AKA: My Good Brother!! XD yeah rite, I have no Guru Besar brothers.)

Only that i didn't get the english paper yet.

:(

(i better not make the words too colourful. Since i found out where to change the font colour, i have gone mad with the colours! D:)

I went for swimming lessons down my condominium. (I mean at the condominium's swimming pool.)

Every Sunday.... Now I am starting to like swimming.

Just now I saw the bicycle dunno what at the Olympics. The TV, duh.

Then i saw they were like going up and down. Because the lanes are like lotsa hills and they are the Giants on giant bicycle.

I was like "Oooo so FUN!"

then i remember...... I can't ride a bicycle. D: So sad.

there were lotsa stuff I wanna type but i.......






Forgot. :P

And leave it to me to type something down as you say what you want me to type.

I'll be sure to destroy it with meaningless words and it might go like this:


From pures mesartk yuo mtsu ybu velewt cei raemc nad undrdeh 4A eppar. :D

translation: From super market you must buy twelve ice cream and hundred A4 paper.



Ok, so i am joking.

malaysia got silver medal for the Olympic badminton!

thank goodness for Lee Chong Wei if not we would be left with no badminton medals.

At all. okay, maybe one....... But.... ???? What am I talking ABOUT?????




Learn In A Lavatory

In 1975, a Japanese manufacturer produced toilet rolls with English lessons printed on them. it was said that regular users of the paper could learn 800 English words in the first year of using the paper. A spokesman for the company said," Sitting where they are will give them time to use their brains profitably."
In the same year, a German toilet-paper manufacturer marketed the sam idea with 26 English lessons on each roll. To prevent family arguments the course was repeated eight times on every roll.

0 comments: