CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

:D

Well, I just came back from shopping. ["Shopping" I meant] My sister's friend and her sister and her Youth Exchange girl came over to go to One Utama Animax Youth.... Youth what is it again????

It was kinda boring.

The cosplay we saw was depresing (Not to metion the so-called crowd.) I only saw a group of cosplay people by the way.

And they were shopping.......

It's a wonderr.... Wait a minute... No it is NOT a wonder.

So. Beijing Olympics started.

I was watching the Male Gymnastics and Swimming.

Oh... And did I tell you I will only be updating my blog at the end of the week???

Nevermind... I'm kind of blur myself. @_@


I don't think I can be writing any further.

I'll tell you guys more stuff when Im exam-free and study-free......

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Until we meet..... in 1000000 years time]XD

0 comments: