CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

LOLOLOLOL

Haha exams are over, and I got 3 tags (By Yi Sian, Beverly [ which both are the same tags 0.o] and from Pik Yen.) and todays teacher's day and summore stuff :P

Haha I'll just do Yi Sian and Beverly's tag first then. :P


A TAG with no number 1.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?

Very very sleepy :P Long story XD

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
Erm.... My family I think?

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Maybe... maybe not :D

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
I might but... not sure actually :P

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yeah... Richard ( Seems like he is almost most of the females best friend? :P Joking)

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
NO

8. What does your last text message say?
Erm... Can't remember but I'm sure its from Yi Chin ;D

9. What are you thinking right now?
Thinking how to answer this question

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
My sister is with me already!

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
10 p.m. because of Teacher's Day in the morning but only managed to sleep around 11. T_T

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Not sure. My sister gave it to me :D

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yi Sian because I have to keep viewing her blog for this tag. :P

14. Who was the last person(s) who text you?
Yi Chin


People I tag:)

1. Yi Min
2. Yi Chin
3. Pik Yen
4. Farina
5. Jing Wen
6. Sangeetha
7. Sher Rhie
8. Ivan
9. KK
10. Kina (LOL seperated from your sister >8D)

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with? (Yi Chin)
Nobody but secretly hoping for David Archuleta.

16. Is no.3 a male or a female? (Pik Yen)
Female

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good? (Sher Rhie and Yi Min)
I'm very sure they aren't those kind of people.

18. What is no.1 studying about? (Yi Min)
I doubt she's studying now since its holiday.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
Just today in school.

20.Is no.4 single? (Farina)
Yes

21. Say something about no.2. (Yi Chin)
Too in love with David Archuleta.

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together? (Pik Yen and Sangeetha)
Which kind of together? :D

23. Describe no.9. (KK)
Very smart and funny (Gimme your brainnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!)

24. What will you do if no.6 n no.7 fight? (Sangeetha and Sher Rhie)
I hope not because they are so close to each other 0.o


25. Do you like 8? (Ivan)
As a friend (LOL so pathetic Ivan's the only guy in the tag! XD)


I'll stop here since someone is bugging me to stop. T_T

Kay I'll continue another time. (Sheesh whats with all the spelling errors I had?!?!)



0 comments: