CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Today's Koku

You guys wanna know what?

For Curriculum, I joined Kadet Bomba.

I know most of you must be like; " Kadet BOMBA??" or " WTH? I thought St. John's." or "Hahah!! Li Anne? You? Join Bomba??? HAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Maybe the boys will say the 3rd choice. :P

And I joined Kelab Seni Foto.

And.....................

I joined Cheer leading.





(*Silence...........)






Yeah..... First I joined Choir with Samantha.

Then they all betrayed me.

And canceled my name and enter me in Cheer leading.

So today I went for some dunno what thing for the koku.

The bomba teacher was all "yaddayaddayadda...."

Then cheer leading we had to run 3 laps around the dewan for warming up.

Then they all did the kind of warm up we do during PJK.

Then it started getting harder.

They tried to make us do the split. Right and left.

I couldn't do to far out when facing the left side, and they guy asked me to do LOWER STILL!

I was like " YOU TRYING TO KILL ME IS IT??? MURDERER!"

Then after a while of trying to kill us, they let us rest to make us be prepared for our funeral. (Just joking. XD)

They thought us some move containing making a V and etc. etc.

They made us lift our hands and 'tightened' it and they will try to push your hand and if you do it wrongly they will say "Tightened it more!!"

I was like "OMG my hands is feeling SO painful."

Then they thought us 3 moves.

And they expect us to be able to jump and make both our hands touch our feet while our legs are doing split mid-air in 3 months.

I was "Hello la! I can't even do a perfect split yet and you expect me to do THAT?"

Then I and Jo Lynn Had to Be the base and Esther had to be the flyer.

Samantha got the base in another group.

Jo Lynn screamed alot that day.

I tried carrying Esther... Okay, then I tried to do that to Jo Lynn.... And she screamed.

After awhile, I asked if i can carry her. (Cause we were sort of like having a carry each other session)

She said yes, I tried to carry her and...................................................... She screamed.

Then I was like "Jo Lynn! Haiya! I don't dare to carry you ever again I tell you!"

Then we tried the thing with the holding hand wtv.

First, Esther got on..... We were holding our hands up for her. She held mine and Jo Lynn's.

Then Jo Lynn did it a little wrongly (Not trying to make you angry if you are reading this Jo Lynn. ;_;)

Then we had to take a few more seconds for Esther to go off.....

And THEN only I said "OUUUCH!!!!"

I'm so weird aren't I?

Anyway, my leg/waist/knee still hurts from the warm up.

Omg, I HATE Sivik project.

We have to get to know the teachers by helping them and asking them to sign our books.

I mean, How do I help them when I don't even know who is who?!? (Cause teacher gave us a few teachers)

So I'm like "iugxdfiwgblsridfuxgcvisuldfiyga!!!!!" (Not saying bad word. I'm saying something that cannot be understanded even by me.)

Yeah...... Thanks for reading anyway... :)

(P/S: I kinda start to like Cheer Leading if it wasn't that painful. I HATE Elevator stunt!)



0 comments: