CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

All On My Soft Toys!!! (How childish of me.....)







Hehe.... I think this will be my first time I put pictures on my blog. XD :3

Clockwise from left: Robert the blue hippo from Yi Sian on my 11th B'Day Party,

Acca the multicoloured parrot I got from my mothers ex-workplace (ACCA XD),



Beatrice the poor dog which Acca is standing on which I got from Bev on my 10th B'day party,

Robert the poor bear which is covered by Snowy, one of the oldest toys around, he used to be my sister's when they were young. (I wonder how old he is.... Runs off to calculate.:P)

Snowy the dog who covered Robert's face which I got from Wai Zhung.... Err..... when it was my.... 10th B'day party???

Moo-chan the oddly shaped cow I got from Soon Way on my 11th B'day party,

Daisy (Simply named it :P)the Scottish dog my Mum bought for me when she went to Scotland, Amsterdam and Glasgow (Whatever it is spelled XD)

Elizabeth the brown dog my mum bought for me for my 7th or 8th B'day.

Cappuccino the Bear Jun Wei gave to me on my 10th or 11th B'day party. (He didn't come often so I can't remember which one he came to.. XD I think it was the Code:Red party.:P)

______ (Insert name) The Christmas Bear I got from Stanley. I gave it a name which I thought is for boys but it was a girls name so I'm finding a new name for it. ;)

Fluffy the tiny rabbit which used to also belong to my sisters and is also one of the oldest toys of the lot.

Jinggles the tiny brown bear May kwan gave me for one of my parties. XD (Called ir Jinggles coz it have bell's in it and will jinggle when you shake.)

Vannila the yellow bear which have it's face covered by George. My sister's favourite toy, until she called it Bannila instead or Vannila. XD

George, the brown bear which covered Vannila's face. It's also one of the oldest toys. XD



The two sisters...

To the left to the left... (It looks like George fell down and Vannila caught him and Cappuccino is avoiding them XD)


Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the oldest of them all? (LOL How lame)



Competing for smallest soft toy XD (They won't look at each other ;_;)


The two weird toys XD Moo-chan looks like it was forced inside a square box too small for him! XD



And Beatrice have one 'senget' eye and a weird mouth. XD

Snowy's heart is throbbing with pain when it's girlfriend/boyfriend left it (I have no idea if it was a male or female. XD How weird of me)

Have a cup of Cappuccino??

At first I thought the leg was bleeding but found out it was a red autumn leaf shape. :P

Like the bird on an elephant, it's a parrot on a hippo with toys looking at it. ( Snowy looks dejected. XD And WTH Beatrice is reading Meniti Kaca?!?)

:D That shows how lame I feel today!!!!!!

There are other stuff I wanted to say like about weird Kah Kit (Car key:P) and did I write bout our 'malang' day?

Oh well, I wanna go and read Kingdom Hearts now. :D

-The End of my lamest post- :D

0 comments: