CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Lotsa Stuff.... :P

Haha... I seriously need to update my blog more often.

My head is full of stuff I wanted to put up on my blog but it's just that I'm too lazy to update it. :P

But now most of the stuff I wanted to put up on the blog have been buried in my memory. :p

Well, first thing I wanna say is:

On the 25th of December (Christmas~~) I went shopping at Midvalley for well... shopping. (Duh... :P)

I went there to also get presents for Katrina and Katherine's Party.

Gosh... by the time I was on the way to theirs house I nearly fell asleep in the car from exhaustion.....

We used the PS2 and the laptop. The PS2 game they were playing first was some violent chinese fighting game.

I was like *jawdrop* when i saw they liked that kind of game. XD

Farina was the last to come to the party. (She was about an hour late)

So we were like: "Okay, when Farina comes here, lets hide and when she goes through the door we act like we wanna kill her with plastics knives."

Katherine got us plastic knives (The one we usually see in parties) And the doorbell rang after a while later.

Katherine (Or Katrina) Opened the door for Farina and we hid behind the door.

She went towards the stairs when we charged after her.

The first one to 'attack' her was Pik Yen the she looked behind and started hitting me.

Then I was like "What??? I didn't do anything to you yet also! Pik Yen is the one la!!"

The she replied "Because you are the one i saw."

The my face went -.-()

We opened presents and continued using the laptop to the very end. >8D

Second thing I wanna say~~~:

As you all know, I have NDS. So I have this game Final Fantasy Ring Of Fates.

I played the Multiplayer and chose play your own.

I created some characters and played. The first person I used was a female Selkies ( Archers, they can communicate with animals)

So I played until the part where there was a place unlocked called The Crystal Temple. (Even in Story Mode, I'm stuck there)

So I found two cats with a dog on Something near the Mog Mart.

This was their conversation.

Cat 1: Hiya! Thanks for comin'!

Cat 2: We are the comedy trio called... "The Meow Ruffs!"

Dog: Glad you could make it!

Cat 1: Word on the street is quest are THE thing in the human world.

Dog: Oh, yeah, I hearda those. They're one of the tribes.

Cat 1: Yea.. I heard they get something from the king.

Dog: Oh! Oh! I get it! Yeah! You mean a...a... reword?

Cat 2: Oo, just one letter off. Ya get a REWARD, ya moron, not an EDIT!

Cat 1: Ya muckin' up the whole routine! We're gonna have to... let ya go.

Dog: Okaaaay! Time to let ya go, folks! Ya been a great audience! Bye!

Cat 2: We stunk up the place. Kitty-litter-in-your-food-bowl bad.

Cat 1: Made me so sick I coughed up a furball the size of a magicite!**

Dog:... I heard SOME people laughin'.

Cat 2: Yeah, but not many... and never in the right places! We're finished.

Cat 1: We can't let the road to stardom end here! Not for The Meow Wows!

Dog: Heh, you mean The Meow RUFFS, or maybe Meow BOW-wows. Either way.

Dog:... Waaait a minute! Meow Wows? No room for me on stardom road?

Cat 1: Okay. We'll make room. Wouldn't want to make ya an outcast....

Cat 2: Course, the road to stardom might make ya...... roadkill......

Dog: Hey! That's worse! I can't handle the pressure! Sorry, but i quit!

Cat 1: Really?!? Thank you so much!!!! F-for all your................ help, that is.

Cat 1: S-so watcha think?! Not much, I know. But can we work with it?

Cat 2: Pheh! Even switchin' around who plays the straight man flopped!

Dog: Maybe it IS time we pack it in. If we can't do any better.

Cat 2: Our real problem is balance. Two cats and a dog just ain't right.

Dog: Hrnh!?

Cat 2: Think about it. Two cats'd have a whachacall a symmetry, right?

Cat 1: Yeah, now that ya mention it... And we got that cute factor eh?

Dog: Wha-- That's it!? I'm out? Oof. Ya got nine lives but no soul. You guys... Ya got no HUMANITY!

Cat 1: Not a trace. We're cats.

Dog: Please, I'm begging ya on all fours! Just don't fire me! I'll do whatever ya say!

Cat 2:... Relax, buddy.

Cat 1: Ya takin' things too doggone seriously. Ya gotta lighten up.

Dog: Really? Ya mean it? So can I stay?

Cat 1: O' course! Right, partner?

Cat 2: Yeah,yeah! Honest to gods, the act ain't the same without ya.

Dog: Thanks! Thanks, guys! I'm so relieved!

Cat 2: We need a droopy guy like you around to make us look adorable.

Dog:............................... Heeeey! MAMA says I'm cute!



Seriously... I thought the dog was cuter then the cats.

Oh gosh I'm exhausted from typing now.

Anyway, Today I went to Seafield and I got into class 1 Ilmu.

There's only Yi Chin, Sangeetha, Miza and who else????







1 comments:

Pik Yen said...

wei not my fault aso i so hidden she can only see you HAHAHA [pikky]