CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

OMG.... IS THIS MY BLOG?!?

Omg.... I wanted to look at my blog since Esther changes my blog......

AND NEVER DID EXPECTED MY BLOG TO BE THIS MAN!!!!

Not saying that I don't like it but.... Just wonderign how on Earth did Esther did this!!!!!

(I think Esther will say "Cuz I'm smart mah! XD")

At first I was like:

Opens windows and goes to my blog page....

Pages loads finish...

Me: ............... Is this.............My blog????0.o

It IS my name (Li Anne's Memories <3) And that IS Esther's style to put <3.....

........................................................
......................................................

.........................................................
.........................................................

....................................................





....................................................................







OMG!


THIS IS MY BLOG!!!!!!!!


Well... Anyway.... THANKS Esther!!!!!!

You're not going away without any credit. XD (Do you want anything? :P)

0 comments: