CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Carnival Day~~~~~~

Haha today our school had Carnival Day... I went around 9.30 and when I first got there the first person I saw (Whom I know) was................... NADIAH!~ (Or a.k.a. BOY XD)

Then we just go walk around...... Then went to 1 jujur stall and Nadiah bought a drink.

Then we walk around, Nadiah played some games ( Wah, she throw the ball to the tin cans so keng wan XD)

And then when it was 10.30 me and Yi Chin went to our stall to do our shift. ( So sad, Pn. Wahida was alone selling.) We were supposed to sell Ice Blended too but all of the blenders got spoilt. ( i think)

So we sold Nasi Lemak, Bihun, Jelly and cake first. ( Then Bihun finished and we couldn't sell Nasi Lemak since the sambal finished.)

Then David and Navin came to do thier shift and made Coke Float.

After that Jing Wen, Sangeetha, Vinod and Ming Wei came ( And other classmates too.)

Then Yi Chin suggected that we take out testers for the customers to try the cake. :D Helped out a lot.

I feel very lazy to give all the details so after that we made 3 new drinks for our stall which were:

1) Orange with Nata de Coco
2) Blackcurrant with Nata de Coco
3) Milkshake

Then we made offers like reducing the cakes prince by RM1 and having a buy 2 free 1 offer for the cakes.

I feel SUPER lazy now so I'll just end my post from here. :D

0 comments: