CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My motivation faded

I was just so motivated to post something on my blog after it died...... and after a few minutes of wandering around peoples blogs... I lost my motivation =_=

But anyway, we had Choral Fest yesterday!

Me and Michelle went over to Yi Chin and Yi Min's house earlier to get ready for it. (We get to skip school! :D) It was my first time wearing baju kurung...

We had to go to school by car because it started raining and the make-up we had to apply on at Yi Chin and Yi Min's house got sort of washed away. So in school we had to do make up again.

We were separated to 2 buses and so I was in the small bus with Yi Chin, Yi Min and Mei Xuan (and other people) I sat next to Mei Xuan and it took around 1 hour to 1 and a half hour to reach KLPAC.

It was really nice but also not exactly what I expected. We didn't get to see other teams sing but I saw some other teams costumes who are under the category of Folklore. We got one stage to practice in. ( We have around 80 members)

The room was all black and very very cold!!! Mr. Ng told us there were people from Germany and Austria and stuff in the audience.. And that our competition is international. 0_0

We made the audience wait really long because we all got confused and our brains weren't functioning at that time. XD

So finally we sang and while singing Top of the World I kept on losing my breath because we were singing too fast hahahaha...

We went back after that and we had to eat out dinner in the bus. I was so hungry that time when I ate 6 pieces of squashed butterscotch bread and Jacob biscuits I was still hungry. (Me and Yi Chin finished one loaf of the butterscotch bread)

Today Pn.Ooi also chose me, Brandon and Sanglisha for some BP thing about carbon footprint and a science quiz and stuff. 0_0

Hopefully I get to answer the quiz tomorrow correctly... So I don't embarrass myself. =_=

0 comments: