CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

YES!

Test is over and I can finally go online!!!!!!!!!!

There was one day, i think on Tuesday or Wednesday, i saw a cockroach..

Since my sister went back to Australia, her room became my 'study' room again. So one night i went in her room to get my books to study. All of a sudden, I saw something moving and i looked at my feet and a saw a big, red and black cockroach. And, if Jo Anne doesn't want to kill it she will ask my dad to kill but unfortunately, he was out. And of course, we don't like cockroach so whenever it ran to us we would run. ( But then my sister would go a little crazy and start trying to kill it)

And the thing is, my sister tried to kill it but she couldn't so it ran back under my sister's bed. so we were waiting for it to come out again until i spotted it on the wall! ( Cockroachman? XD)

Usually, my sister (Jo Anne) will spray bug-spray on them, then they will get kinda stunned. So she spray a lot at this red and black cockroach but it was still 'climbing' the wall like normal. 0_o

So after a while we stopped, closed the light and closed the door to wait until my dad came back. ( And in the end he did kill it. )

So, to my dear sister Sue Anne in Australia, if you are reading this, now you know that your room have not only turned into my study room and a sick room (room for us to sleep in when we are sick) it also turned into a murder-scene of a weird mutated (?) red and black cockroach.

And anyway, i don't think i have much to say now.

0 comments: