CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Comic Fiesta

I know this is pretty late but I went to Comic Fiesta last week.. We saw a lot of cosplayers. ( It seems like there are more Bleach cosplayers compared to other animes 0_o)

For Bleach cosplayers, we saw: Ichigo, Ichigo, half masked Ichigo, the latest masked Ichigo, Aizen, pink sword Aizen, a girl I forgot what her name was, Hinamori, Ishida, a girl who i don't think even exists in Bleach and more. Oh, I forgot. ANOTHER Ichigo.

I bought a few items. ( I cant belive I spent my Rm100 in one day ;_; I feel so heart broken XD)

There were some performers too and there was a group of girl cosplaying as Haruhi Suzumiya and they sang the theme songs for the anime. And also the 2 host guys... they are so lame.

I also saw one guy cosplaying as Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club. BUT. His costume was kinda........... scary. He was holding a blue rose and his blue shirt was partly opened. ( It may not seem weird when I write it out but.... the guy looked kinda freaky with the blonde wig.)

I don't think I saw Enid's sister ( I heard her sister was cosplaying as a character in Kuroshitsuji)

( Oh and BTW, who is the persone Naruto 101 who is following me?)

0 comments: